Two trios of veteran stand-up comics will go head-to-head in the Never Ending Contest at The New Movement (TNM) this weekend. The teams will act as on-stage judges during the each other’s sets, with the audience deciding the ultimate winner.
The monthly stand-up showdown is hosted by Lane Krarup (Fun Fun Fun Fest, Austin Sketch Fest, FIST Finalist). This month’s featured comedians are:
- Brendan K. O’Grady (Moon Tower Comedy Fest, Sure Thing)
- Justin Biske (Host of #MondayNight)
- Pete Rosa (East Coast Golden Boy)
- Raul Sanchez (Funniest in South Texas Winner)
- Mike Wiebe (Riverboat Gamblers)
- Steven Farmer (FIST Finalist, Funniest Person in Austin Semi-Finalist)
As an end-of-show bonus, comedic rap duo Vanilla Presley freestyle raps about whatever the audience desires.
The laughs begin Friday at 10:30 p.m. According to TNM, the $7 online tickets will sell out, but there will be about 10-15 tickets at the door for $10. This event is BYOB.